What separates the few who consistently move from strength to strength year in, year out, to many who are stuck at a particular place for years?
There are three things that I have found out in my 11 years of studying personal development and the difference between the winners and the masses;
- Winners set clear goals.
- They have deep reasons to achieve their goals.
- They take quick, consistent and massive action with what they have.
Think about some of your most important achievements in the past.
Get a sheet of paper and pen and complete the following exercise
What are the most remarkable achievements in the course of your life? Write as many as you can remember in your note. It may be as simple as going out for your first date or landing your first job?
After completing your list, pick one achievement you were so proud of and grateful for. An achievement you were so pleased, glad and happy that you did.
Then, answer the following questions
- Where you crystal clear about what you want? If yes, describe the end result that you had at the back of your mind.
- Do you have deep reasons to achieve your results? If yes, think about the significance of your reasons in achieving your results.
- What were the ingredients to achieving your goals? Massive action, perseverance, strong desire to succeed, determination, creativity, flexibility, mentoring, etc.
Use this firsthand experience of yours as proof to the workability of the 5Rs Goal Getting Worksheet. It will guide you on how to strategically achieve highly in 2018. It helped me to surpass my 2017 goals. The 5Rs represent
- You will know how to set clear goals on various areas of your life.
- You will be equipped on how to develop the emotional juices that will strengthen you on your path to success.
- You will learn how to develop new daily routines that will help you achieve your results.
- You will know how to monitor your results.
- You will appreciate why you need to celebrate your small and big wins along the journey and HOW.
It is my great honour to introduce to you the 2 pages, simple process for turning the invisible goals to visible results in order to make 2018, your best year so far.
It all begins with goal clarity and it ends with taking the right actions and re-adjusting your tactics as you move forward with faith and focus.
We have developed a five-step action sheet that walks you through the entire process.
Download your 2018 5Rs Goal Getting Action Sheet below, by putting in your name, email and phone number and you will be redirected to the download page.
[contact-form-7 id=”779″ title=”2018 Goal Getting”]
Norman Vincent Peale rightly opined, “All successful people have a goal. No one gets anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.”
To your profitable 2018,